- Get Fat this Tuesday! Feb
- This Tuesday (Fat) is the last day of the Mardi
Gras Carnival season. It is
always 46 days before Easter (the 40 days of Lent plus six Sundays.) The first
day of the Carnival season is always January 6th (which is twelve days after
Christmas). This is called the Twelfth Night and marks the beginning of the
private masked balls that are held until Mardi Gras Day.
- In proper Creole flavor, our Mardi Gras celebration is at
The Red Fish New
Orleans Brewhouse in Boulder. – This week we'll taste the Cajun cuisines,
groove to Zydeco & Jazz sounds, and see all the colorful costumes (and
sometimes what's underneath).
- Red Fish New Orleans Brewhouse
- Happy Hour 4-6. Hurricanes - $3
- Live music after 9. Cover - $2
- 2027 13th Street (at Pearl St.) map
- Boulder, CO
- B.Y.O.B. (bring your own beads!)
- See ya there!
- Jim- 720-232-7585