But first we'll stop at "Charlie Brown's who's historical relevance is a unique draw—manager "Carol" was a much lauded figure in Jack Kerouac's "On The Road."
- Penthouse Party! Weds/Oct - 11th
- "Regardless of where you live, Charlie Brown's feels like your neighborhood bar." -sidewalk.com
- (AND Pete & Shawn not only happen to live in the neighborhood, but just moved into a new penthouse!)
- Plus (to keep Matt happy) Sure, it's not as exciting as revolution in the streets of Belgrade, but democracy will be broadcast on Wednesday night for the second presidential debate!
It seems the intrepid author pined in vain for the attention of the young waitress. "Ach, he was a smelly hippie. He never had any money," is the way Carol remembers Kerouac."
- Damn, we should have included this place on or Beat West night. Oh well. We'll make up for lost time.
- Charlie Brown's
- 5:30 p.m.
- 980 Grant Street (@ 10th & Grant Street) map
- Denver 80203
tel: (303) 860-1655
- Penthouse Pete's!
- 7:00 p.m.
- 909 Logan St.
- Penthouse -A map
- Denver CO
- See ya there! Jim - 720/232-7585