For the love of the Vine
Thursday Aug, 3rd.
- "I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day." --- Frank Sinatra
- "Trios offers one of the state's longest
and best selections of wine by the glass—at least 50 different wines, with
prices starting at $3.50 a glass. There's also a great happy hour
with wine tasting and hors' d'oeuvres, and the soul is additional soothed
with recorded jazz and '40's music."
- Happy Hour 5:00 - 7:00pm
1155 Canyon Blvd map
tel: (303) 442-8400
7:00pm - 8:30 pm
- Bacaro - We'll be upstairs on their huge 2nd story patio.
921 Pearl Street , Boulder map
(303) 444-4888 interactive link
- Who would have thought that such exquisite food could come from such
a relaxed and cozy atmosphere? The Twisted Vine reaches new heights in
their elegant, contemporary approach with an Asian influence. The atmosphere
combines a beautiful wood bar with outdoor seating, live jazz every Friday
and Saturday, and a softly lit dining area in back.
- 8:30pm -
- The Twisted Vine
- 1709 Pearl St. map
- Saw ya there (group photo)!
Jim- 720-232-7585 cell
Matt - 720-839-4477 cell