Mardi Gras- Fat Tuesday - 3.4.03
- This Tuesday (Fat) is the last day of the Mardi Gras Carnival season. It is always 46 days before Easter (the 40 days of Lent plus six Sundays.) The first day of the Carnival season is always January 6th (which is twelve days after Christmas). This is called the Twelfth Night and marks the beginning of the private masked balls that are held until Mardi Gras Day.
- In proper Creole flavor check out the Mardi Gras celebration at The Red Fish New Orleans Brew house. Taste the Cajun cuisines, groove to Zydeco & Jazz sounds, and see all the colorful costumes (and sometimes what's underneath).
- Red Fish New Orleans Brew house
- Happy Hour 4-6. Hurricanes - $3 Live music after 9. Cover - $2
- 2027 13th Street (at Pearl St.) map
- Boulder, CO 303/440-5858
- B.Y.O.B. (bring your own beads!)
See ya there! Jim- 303/819.0053 cell
Home | email